AWX: Invest in the Aurus ecosystem

AurusCOIN (AWX) is a revenue sharing token limited to a total supply of 30,000,000. As people around the world trade AWG, 70% of all the generated fees are proportionally distributed across all AWX holders (paid in AWG). The remaining 30% of the generated fees are allocated towards the ecosystems’ operational costs (15% to gold providers, 15% to vault partners).

AWX distribution phase 1 - Early Investors
AWX: € 0.30

140000 AWX
150000 AWX

AWX distribution phase 2 - Gaining Traction
AWX: € 0.45

  You can still profit from the current price
250000 AWX

AWX distribution phase 3 - Protocol Growth
AWX: € 0.75

  You can still profit from the current price
250000 AWX

AWX distribution phase 4 - Approaching IEO
AWX: € 1.10

  You can still profit from the current price
350000 AWX
4th and final AWX distribution phase finalizes on March 1st, 2020. Initial Exchange Offering of 5,000,000 AWX begins.
Efficiency section icon

Efficiency section icon The most efficient way to distribute revenue on a blockchain

We’ve assisted the development of a revenue or dividend distribution on a blockchain that is highly gas efficient all while keeping the numbers completely fair.

AWX price icon
AWX price section icon

AWX price section icon Hedge against everything

AWX distributes transaction fees of AWG, meaning when AWG is traded, distributions increase, making AWX a hedge against the volatility of gold, which is a hedge against the volatility of everything.

Contact us

We'd like to keep in touch.

Any questions? Request a callback.

Subscribe to our newsletter: